Friday, September 5, 2008

Velocity Art and Design



Velocity is one of my favorite online stores for anything modern and fabulous for the home. They have an amazing looking space in Seattle, WA that I am dying to visit, but until then the online destination will have to quench my thirst! Velocity is committed to providing a unique and diverse selection of home products that are a standard of quality, luxury and beauty. Check out their amazing products online or if you are in the Seattle area stop by 251 Yale Avenue North and let me know how it is! Check out the Molos Soft Wall above here.


Wow, wow, wow! That is all I can say for this amazing architectural piece. Created by design duo Egawa + Zbryk, this Puzzle Screen was featured in the 2001 I.D Magazine's Annual Design Review. I can just picture this in an open loft as a divider in the space. Available in birch or powder coated steel in either white or black. 

How cool is this flip clock with 84 original drawings by Yoshitomo Nara for Cerealart! As each hour passes a new image is revealed. 

Love this bright colored Mororso Nest Armchair! Perfect for an outdoor balcony or intimate garden, the eye popping color will definitely be noticed amongst shady plants. 

No comments: