Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reprodepot




I am not much of a crafty person, although I wish I was! One of my favorite sites to frequent and dream about all the things I would make, if I could make them, is Reprodepot. A great source when it comes to reproduction vintage fabrics, Reprodepot has a huge selection of designer and upholstery weight fabrics perfect for reupholstering that tired chair that you found! Make sure and check out their sale section- there are always great finds there! Leopard Spot fabric above, here

Some of my current Reprodepot favorites: 

Cool scooter print fabric, available in black or pink color ways. Great looking either way! 

Can't miss with this mod style martini fabric. Love it! Would make great tea towels. 

Beautiful and simple authentic Marimekko fabric. Available in multiple color ways. 

No comments: