Thursday, September 11, 2008

Loft Party



Check out Loft Party for a fun online shop that specializes in colorful and interesting home decor lines. They carry great brands like French Bull, Andy Warhol and Jonathan Adler. Created by a couple of grade school friends, at Loft Party you will find all the staples to make home a fun and unique space. Check out the Thomas Paul melamine plates above, here

Great set of 5 reusable bags from Envirosacks. I am a longtime devotee to my canvas grocery sacks, but these bags have one up on them with their great patterns! I love this pattern assortment, although there are a few inspiring groupings, and they are also waterproof!


Ok, I know that Halloween is still over a month away, but it is my favorite holiday so I could not resist these fun Halloween paper plates! Perfect for party time, these plates are exuberant and spooky! 
Continuing with the party theme here is a great melamine dipping set. Perfect for serving veggies and snacks and available in easy to coordinate earth tones. I love the curving shape! 

No comments: