Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kanibal Home



One of my favorite online stores is Kanibal Home. They have a great and constantly changing selection of vintage and new home items. I love perusing their wares because they have so many great vintage pieces that they have repurposed in some way- with paint, fabric etc. and it is always inspiring to see what they have done and maybe see some old piece of furniture you have in a new way. They have also recently launched their very own collection of t-shirts, scarves and bags all printed with fun, vintage inspired images. Click here for the refinished bamboo cane chair featured above. 


I love this striped nightstand so much that if I had any spare room in my home I would swoop in and pick it up right now! Unfortunately, I should be getting rid of furniture, not buying more- so my loss is someone else's gain... 


Here we go with my glassware obsession again! Love, love this vintage plaid glassware- the colors and size are great!  

Unique vintage salt and pepper shakers carved from actual pieces of wood. 

No comments: