Monday, September 8, 2008

SUSYJACK*


I am a huge fan of SUSYJACK*, a line of contemporary paper goods. They carry an amazing selection of items from stationary and pencil cups to notepads and wall art. I love the use of bright, fun prints that are so modern and happy looking. If I could, I would cover my entire office in SUSYJACK* products. Check out their online store here

Take a look at this inventive pencil holder. So simple, yet perfectly modern, useful and pretty! Made from a simple stainless steel can wrapped in 100% recycled printed paper. 

Cute Ringlet Jotter in Wheelie. The size of this notepad is perfect to throw in your purse or keep stashing the glove box of your car. 

Who can't use these handy, beautifully decorated clothespins? Perfect for clipping things together for safe keeping, or using on an inspiration board. Tons of amazing patterns available. 

No comments: