Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good on Paper



Good on Paper is a custom stationary and design company based in the Bay Area. They create beautiful prints inspired by nature, bold colors and simply adorable line drawings. Good on Paper makes an effort to use recycled paper, earth friendly inks and organic cotton whenever possible. You can admire and purchase the beautiful work online, or see what local retailers in your area are carrying their products. You can see the magnolia note card above, here. 

I'm a sucker for modern, pretty thank you cards. I love sending notes and I would love to use these fresh looking turquoise and chocolate colored cards to do it. Available for purchase as a single card or box of eight, check them out here

Take a peek at this adorable birthday book! Now, I know most of us rely on our iphone's or blackberry's to keep ahold of important notes, but who can resist this brightly colored pink and navy striped birthday book to do it for you! 

Being a sticky note and design addict, I immediately had to get myself this sticky note bird set. Comes with four sticky note pads with a different bird design on each one. Printed on recycled paper and perfect for those notes I leave for myself all day! 

No comments: