Monday, October 27, 2008

Black Ink




If you are looking for a kooky or fun gift, make sure you stop by the online store of Black Ink where you will be sure to find everything from the essential astronaut ice cream to a coconut fiber foot brush. I love the variety of products, from stationary made in the USA to fun imported products that make you smile at their whimsy. Click here for the Writer's Block featured above. 


Love these fun Bones Salt and Pepper Shakers. Made of unglazed white clay which makes these bones look a little too real! 


I had to include these Goldfish glasses, because not only do I love them, but I have them! They are really sturdy and thick, which is perfect for my clumsy, glass breaking fiancee! 


Check out this book by Michael Freeman, Space: Japanese Design Solutions for Compact Living. It a great read, with wonderful images and ideas to inspire even the smallest of abodes. 

No comments: