Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bailey Doesn't Bark






One of my favorite Etsy finds is the company Bailey Doesn't Bark, created by ceramicist Re Jin Lee. I have always had a penchant for ceramic work and the beautiful pieces at Bailey Doesn't Bark are just the types of work I would love to make if I had the patience, skill and talent... Check out the online store, chalk full of the newest Fall 2008 collection that had recently been added. Beautiful stuff!

I love this beautiful black and white vase (or kitchen utensil holder, as it shown here). I love the design and the artistry- the brush strokes are so precise! 

I am a sucker for a dainty cup and saucer. There is something inherently cool, like you are in a vintage coffee shop, about drinking out of a cup and saucer. I love the Flirting Birds Cup and Saucer and the way the line bisects the saucer. 

I love this simple fall porcelain cup. So quietly pretty... Check out all the cup designs here

No comments: