Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Swallowtail



Swallowtail is a great San Francisco based antique and vintage goods store. They have an eclectic collection of pieces, and walking in you are immediately inspired to make your own home look as amazing as the store! With everything from great 1950's credenzas to french chandeliers, the store has a really intriguing vibe with things to appeal to a wide variety of tastes and design tendencies. You can check out their online store for a selection of some of the pieces they currently have available, or if you are in SF make a stop at the brick and mortar store @ 2217 Polk Street


I wish I still lived in the area of Swallowtail, because I would definitely have to make a stop by to pick up this great piece! 1930's authentic vintage NYC subway sign. I would love this in a really spare room, or at the end of a hallway... 


New take on a Louis the Fifteenth chair... I like the juxtaposition of the tough, loud fabric with the sloping, sophisticated lines of the louis chair. 

I know, enough already with the deer taxidermy- but I really like this skull (which may seem weird since I am a lifelong vegetarian and animal lover) and the horns are pretty crazy! Also, apparently it was shot in 1898! 

No comments: