Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lena Corwin



Many of you may know of Lena Corwin's work, most notably her beautiful textile designs and whimsical illustrations. Her work has a very carefree feel to it, which is what I think I enjoy best about it. She has a great little online shop with a selection of pieces from her line available. There you will find sweet melamine plates, comfortable throw pillow and other various textiles. Definitely worth a gander, you just might find that perfect gift you are searching for! 

Loving this cute Travel melamine plate. The adorable illustrations bring back memories of my own cross country sojourns. Good gift idea for a travel crazy friend or family member! 

Fun men's tie made from a light vintage fabric. 

I think this is my favorite pillow available from Lena's collection. I love the yellow and blue colors and the layering of images. You can peruse all the items featured here.  
  

No comments: