Thursday, November 20, 2008

Product Spotlight: Nixie Desk Clock



Being the punctuality freak that I am it is no surprise that I have a rather extensive clock and watch collection.  The thing is that not only do I always want to know the time, but I really adore clocks and the various ways that designers come up with ways to be creative with something that can be so mundane, like the time. BDDW has been a favorite furniture company of mine for a long time- based out of Brooklyn they have a knack for creating absolutely stunning pieces of furniture out of domestic hardwoods. That being said combine one of my favorite furniture designers with a clock and you hit a home run! Check out the beautiful Nixie Clock Collection , I was immediately drawn to the Silvered Bronze Desk Clock featured above. I love the simplicity of the lines and the heavy feel with the quiet digital numbers. So beautiful!  

No comments: