Friday, November 14, 2008

Caroline Gardner






If you are looking for unique and artistically refined stationary, gift wrap and other paper odds and ends, be sure to check out UK based independent stationary designer Caroline Gardner. Starting out as a fine artist, Caroline received a commission to design  a set of cards which were met with instant success and her line of stationary and other paper products has since greatly expanded to include small gifts and an adorable dog collection. Caroline's collection has a great eclectic, modern feel and the mix of letter press, die stamping and painting contributes to its unique style. Click here for the moody deck of cards featured above. 

I'm already on the look out for unique holiday cards, and Caroline Gardner has a great assortment. I love sending my holiday cards out and this design just might make the cut. Check out all the great holiday designs available right here.   

I guess I'm in a black and white mood today! I love this Retro Alpine printed hardback notebook. The inside pages are a bold hot pink stripe, a nice surprise for the avid writer...



Collars for Olive and Pixel are one of those things I can always convince myself that it is okay to buy! Its not for me after all... Check out the collection of dog collars and leashes right here. I love the floral patterns. 

No comments: