Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Doloris Petunia



Morning all! Its an ugly, rainy morning here at the beach and the lovely accessories designer Doloris Petunia is just the perfect bit of jeweled sparkle to add a bit of brightness to your day. I am always a fan of necklaces- I used to love bracelets and rings, but now that I am always working with my hands those baubles are all but gone in favor of accessories that I am not constantly taking on and off! Specializing in eye catching statement pieces, Doloris Petunia creates amazing necklaces and elaborate head pieces, both of which I love. The beautiful Copper and Gold necklace above is what initially caught my eye. Perfect with a simple tank for the summer, love it!


Fabulous Amber Necklace. I love the sparkling glass and rhinestone beads mixd with the fabulous vintage finds, so pretty and unique!





Along with statement necklaces, Doloris Petunia also creates beautiful head pieces, from the feather piece featured above to the candy colored Mermaid Rhinestone headband. So pretty and unique.

No comments: