Friday, April 24, 2009

Beachy Keen



The weather today is amazing and only supposed to get better as the weekend progresses... I just returned from my beach cruise to the post office to drop off the days orders and was inspired by the salty ocean breeze and all the local beach shops and ice cream parlors putting out their awnings and products in preparation for the nice weekend- I knew I needed a sea inspired collection to round out the week! I am so loving Marc Jacobs' new foray into swimwear, especially the cute one piece above- anything with a fish is okay with me!




Awesome vintage botany sea creatures design. This is a cool downloadable design- pay one low price and you can reuse this design over and over again for art projects, wrapping, paper, cards! I think it would look great simply framed for a low cost art piece.




Catch of the Day pendent necklace or super cute vintage octopus pendent. Both would look great with a simple white tee for the summer heat!


I love this green Fly Fisherman Vintage stationary- especially paired with the canary yellow cards. I can picture myself sitting out on the dock writing thank you notes with these cuties!

Have a fabulous weekend!~ The Lacquered Peacock xo

No comments: