Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sarah Seven



I love the work of independent Portland, Oregon based clothing designer Sarah Seven. All of her pieces have beautiful romantic details, but at the same time are completely wearable and have a fantastic modern composition. Pretty, comfortable and wearable are my criteria for clothes and the factor of timelessness is important too. You can find all of this in the pieces by Sarah. You can order a custom made Flock dress, featured above, by contacting her through her etsy shop, right here


If you are looking for the perfect LBD look no further than this Fancy That Dress. This dress is lined and made out of black crinkly gauze. I love the length, great with leggings or tights or flats on a warm date night! Featuring a bow and two rhinestones at the top. 


I have always had a thing for creamy white dresses and this one is perfection. I love the layered silk bottom and the simply cut bodice. So elegant! 


Wool, cashmere ruffle scarf- I love the fun of this piece. Can be customized in terms of length and color, but I think the red is pretty great !

 

No comments: