Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dillon Designs




Looking for some beautiful baubles to gift to yourself or someone you love on Valentine's Day? Check out Dillon Designs, which features pretty hand made beaded pieces, as well as (my favorite) unique acrylic rings that are true pieces of art and a great price too! 

I was really captivated by these very cool acrylic rings when I first saw them. With many designs available, you can find the perfect one just for you and at $8.00 you really can't beat it! The rings are acrylic and stamped with waterproof ink , then edged with permanent gold ink. I love the simplicity of them! So many beautiful ones, its hard to pick a favorite- but I do like this cool Stag Ring


Cute Blue Bunny necklace. Part of the Wallpaper Forest Collection. The bunny has been hand cut from acrylic. 

No comments: