Friday, January 23, 2009

Blue Bell Bazaar


As we our impending move creeps closer the interior designer in me is screaming to get out; envisioning our next living space. We haven't even begun a house search and yet I am already decorating in my mind! One great little etsy shop that I discovered is Blue Bell Bazaar- they have a beautiful and elegant selection of vintage pieces that, in my opinion, breath the perfect bit of airy whimsy into a room. I am eagerly anticipating my upcoming purchases- I might just have to buy the shop out! Click here to purchase the vintage fish box featured above. 


I love this vintage Gentleman Jar. Perfect to fill with all my colored pencils in the office, an array of white soaps in the bathroom...I'm a sucker for clear glass jars and vases and I especially love this one with the funky sticker on it! 


I've got my eye on this vintage wire basket- great to fill with all my back issues of Domino, Elle Decor and Living Etc. 


I need this vintage sign for the studio! 

No comments: