Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fox and Clover



I love the pieces created by Sabrina for Fox and Clover. She makes absolutely beautiful dishes and delicate jewelry pieces. Not only does she hand illustrate the delightfully whimsical designs on all of her table wear and jewelry, but much of it is created from reclaimed old windows and picture frame glass. You would never know it by looking at her work! Click here for the Wild Horse Dish featured above.


Being an animal lover, anything decorated with nature or wildlife is something that I would love! I have long admired these Fox and Hare Mini Bowls. I love the bright chartreuse color coupled with the simple white animals.


Pretty and simple Paisley Necklace. Handpainted paisley pendent hung from a modern natural steel cord.


I love this Whale Dish! Perfectly sized for a bar of soap in the bath or odds and ends that clutter up your bureau.

No comments: