Friday, March 27, 2009

Branch @ Home


Happy Friday! Thought I would kick off the weekend with a new feature here at the Peacock... One of the inspirations behind our pillowcase collection over at Branch Handmade is my background as an interior designer. I have always loved the home and especially decorating a bedroom. Sometime people get stuck in a rut, using the same bedding or duvet set they had had forever and I thought it would be fun to create a versatile collection of screen printed pillowcases that you could add in with new or existing bedding to breath new life into your space and give you something new to look at!

We have had so many lovely customers send over pics of how they are using our pillowcases and other Branch pieces in their own spaces. Knowing how much I enjoy seeing the different ways they are used, I thought I would start a new feature here: "Branch @ Home." I love the way Laura used our Tree Silhouette Pillowcases mixed in with her bright and cheerful quilt! So pretty and simple! Thanks so much, Laura! You can pick up a pair of the Tree Pillowcases of your own right here.

**If you have purchased some of our pieces and would like to be featured send us an email!

No comments: