Friday, February 6, 2009

Whimsy & Spice




Most of people think of etsy as the place for all things handmade, but few realize or think about the delicious, handmade foods that are also available. Whimsy & Spice, a Brooklyn based bakery, caught my eye because of their beautiful photography, simple packaging and drool worthy yummys! Check out their shop here and pick up some perfect gifts for Valentine's day- much better than the box of chocolates you can pick up in the supermarket! Click here for the Box of Valentine's Cookies featured above. 



I have my eye on this delightfully packaged sampler box- that way I can try all their goodies at once! 


Okay, this is not right- I am salivating posting these pictures! These sound great, I love the unusual mix of flavors. Check out these Chocolate Orange Cardamom shortbread cookies. 



No comments: