Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Virginia Johnson




I must be ready for Spring, all I want is happy, springy patterns around me and Virginia Johnson apparel and accessories are just the ticket! Virginia Johnson is a talented Canadian textile and clothing designer who draws her inspiration from nature and worldwide travels. Both of these aspects of inspiration are clearly visible in her designs which run the gamut from vibrant dahlias to whimsical elephants. Click here for the collection of fabrics that are available to be purchased by the yard  featured.


I love this red merino wool shawl decorated with an adorable dachshund. Such a cute decorative piece to keep you nice and cozy! 

Perfect beach tote! Okay, I know I am begging for Spring to come and I am already skipping ahead to Summer.. Great navy artichoke print on this one. 

Bright and cheery shift dress. Featuring an orange wheel design and made from organic cotton poplin. Breathable and great for a warm summer! 


No comments: