Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweet Surprise




You know its going to be a good day when you find this on your front porch! My Mom has a habit of spoiling me with special goodies (I guess it has something to do with us living 3,000 miles apart), but yesterday I came out my front door to find a beautiful box filled with the biggest, most brightly colored cupcakes I have ever seen!

I am slowly working my way through these calorie laden baked goods, but thought they would make for an excellent Valentine's gift for a loved one! If they are anything like me and love a sweet surprise they won't be disappointed! You can make your own custom 6 pack with Crumbs' cool 6 pack customizer .

Thanks, Mom!

Have a sweet weekend!
xo

2 comments:

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Totally love this post.. I am always looking for articles about Cupcakes . Topics about Akoya Pearl necklace or Tahitian pearl necklace are also some of my favorites.