Monday, December 8, 2008

Product Spotlight: Chilewich Roller Shade



I have always been a big fan of Chilewich with their innovative textiles, weavings and the way they use products that don't necessarily go together to create something beautiful and unique. Recently they launched a collaboration with the The Shade Store of a line of window treatments including roller shades and panel systems. The majority of panel systems that I have seen have been made of somewhat flimsy material that I always imagined would not hold up to the rigors of a window treatment. The use of the Chilewich textiles is genius due to the heavy quality and rigidity of the material. You can check out the collection here. I particularly love the Roller Shades, they come in a variety of designs, from lattice to bamboo- but my personal favorite is the wood grain featured above. Simple and elegant. 

No comments: