Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hazel and Hunter



I happened upon Hazel and Hunter and it was love at first sight! I am always fond of vintage pieces getting a new lease on life and at Hazel and Hunter you get just that. Along with a selection of antique furniture you will also find gorgeous hand printed pillows made from natural cotton hemp fabrics. They all have a very clean, modern look to them. I could come up with quite a few places that I could use these beauties! Mile End pillow featured above, inspired by Montreal's Mile End District.

Great looking Camilla footstool. Reupholstered in a bright and elegant Thomas Paul fabric. I love the colors and the lines of this piece.



Ficelles pillow printed in a vibrant cherry red. Perfection!

1 comment:

Ms. Givens said...

I had a foot stool like this and gave it to a friend. Wish I hadnt, now.