Friday, September 11, 2009

Old Crow Farm


Oh, its a rainy and windy morning here- making me want to curl up on the sofa with the pups... Wanted to highlight this cool little shop that I discovered and truly brightened my dark a.m! Take a look at Old Crow Farm, a shop that rescues other people's "junk" and turns it into beautiful treasures. With an industrial edge, Old Crow Farm has all kinds of home decor- from the perfect bin to stow your magazines to an upcycled chair that you didn't know you really needed! Rescued from a small town school, the globe featured above has a great vintage flair to it.


I have had my eye on this vintage locker basket for awhile. I could think of about 100 uses for them- in the studio, in the office...

Love, Love! Great use for what was once a 4x bread pan. I am especially drawn to the bright, fresh blue color....


1 comment:

christian music said...

Lovely stainless boxes! They will look perfect in my garage! Where can I purchase them?