Tuesday, September 8, 2009

After A Long Absence... New Website


Well, lovely readers, I have to apologize for my extended blogging absence! Business has kept us very busy as many new and returning retailers were placing orders in preparation for the fall shopping season! Thank you to all our customers and retail parters for keeping us busy!

We recently gave the Branch Handmade website a little facelift, as well as updated our stock list so be sure to check it and see if there are any local retailers in your area carrying our product! We have quite a few new styles and designs and will be adding more through out the month. Featured above is our new Gilded Birdcage Tote Bag, which was recently featured on Shop Talk as a "favorite".

1 comment:

knack said...

girl...I'm loving the new designs! I think I'm going to need some whales, horseshoes, and peacock feathers!

awesome.....and congrats on the shop talk mention! :)