Wednesday, June 17, 2009

peppersprouts




Just discovered the sweet little shop peppersprouts. Run by a full time graphic designer, peppersprouts specializes in handmade home pieces including coasters, pillows and other little lovelies. Being an animal lover, anything to do with home and nature usually catches my attention and the "Foxy Trivet" above is no exception. Laser-cut from thick felt, this hot pink trivet is the perfect addition to the tabletop. I love the kissing fox design around the edge- that mixed with the great color- perfect!



Who doesn't love a great silhouette design? Check out these cool Silhouette Wood Coasters. Hand drawn silhouettes have been cut from Colour Rumu wood, that has been finished with tung oil to protect them from moisture. Almost too pretty to set a glass on!



In the same vein as the trivet, this kissing deer design dances around the outside of this sweet mirror. A perfect addition to any wall decor. Created from Italian poplar and painted a soothing light green.

5 comments:

Waxy said...

I don't normally get riled up over trivets but those are awesome - especially in hot pink!

The Lacquered Peacock said...

They make you want to find other uses for them- maybe hang them on the wall.... I am so loving the color!

jen said...

awww thank you for the wonderful feature! I can always do custom colors as well! I'm thinking hot pink mirror!

Carrot said...

This is totally gorgeous, the hot pink coaster made my day! I will drop by the shop some time, I hope they accept custom-made orders! Thanks for this information.

Personalized Pens said...

These are wonderful!