Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Moving, Moving....



Hi Friends! So sorry for having been away- we have been moving over the weekend and we are still knee high in boxes! Just wanted to let you know I will be posting sporadically for the rest of the week- as I try to sort out all of this madness, get the studio set up and continue to print, process and ship orders.

On a happy note- we love our new house and it is coming together swimmingly! We (and the dogs) are very excited to get everything organized and enjoy it! As soon as everything is set up, I will be sharing some pics of our new place, so stay tuned! In the meantime I can definitely use a few of these awesome burlap buckets from Three Potato Four. Made from jute (a favorite material of mine) from recycled fair trade coffee sacks, these buckets are just what I need to get my life re-organized!

No comments: