Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Filz Felt





My glassware fetish has led to an intense need for a variety of coasters to protect all of our furniture and in my quest for the perfect coaster, I believe I just may have found them! These just arrived yesterday and I absolutely love them and am looking forward to ordering more stuff from Filz Felt. Created by two "felt loving" designers, Filz Felt is based on the idea of simplicity and quality and their collection covers everything from placemats and flooring to coasters and pillows- all made of high quality, beautiful felt in all colors of the rainbow.


My next purchase will be these cool placemats. I love the simple design and the fact that you can easily clean them with warm, soapy water.


Can't miss with these simple and cleanly designed felt pillows. Made from 2 mm 100% felt, these pillows are made to order and with so many color choices you may have to get more than one!

No comments: