Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some Modern Home Inspiration...











Since T and I miss SF so, we often spend a bit of time perusing the available real estate in the city by the bay. We happened upon this spectacularly remodeled Frank Llyod Wright style Usonian home in one of my favorite parts of the city. Frank LLoyd Wright is one of my favorite architects and I absolutely love the style of this house; the openness to the outdoors, the beamed pitched ceiling and the fact that is it fantastically decorated with classic pieces (I spy a few that I own myself..) You can ogle the full listing right here. Love, love, love....

3 comments:

Pretty Neat Designs said...

I love the kitchen cabinets! Very cool.

Soup Recipes said...

I love the color combination of these designs, modern but earthly! Awesome.

RankPay said...

WOW! Interesting designs indeed! I am, in fact learning basic carpentry and some home-repair skills on my way to creating good-looking rooms!