Friday, September 26, 2008

Doe


Doe is a cool west coast brick and mortar as well as online shop with a great selection of goods. They offer everything from apparel and home goods to eclectic jewelry and paper goods. They also focus on local (west coast/San Francisco) designers and artists, bringing in unconventional goods that are one of a kind. Sadly, Doe must have opened after we moved from our beloved San Francisco because it is located in our old Lower Haight haunt and it definitely looks like a place I would frequent. Check them out @ 629A Haight Street if you are in the bay area, otherwise you can enjoy their goods from afar online. Click here for the limited edition illustration featured above. 


I love this adorable little red riding hood mug. Perfect for the upcoming fall and winter seasons to enjoy warm beverages in. Red ceramic. 

I am a huge candle fan and I love the simple design of this 6 oz candle. This candle design is available in an assorted scents, but this red flower moroccan rose scent definitely sounds the most appealing to me. 


Check out this cool notebook. I am a big list maker so this notebook featuring columns for date, contents and a check off section is perfect for me. I always have a  million "To Do Lists"...

No comments: